About MI Paste & MI Paste Plus
Saliva helps provide essential minerals that strengthen your teeth and protect the enamel. Various activities can create an acid imbalance that makes it difficult to produce saliva and protective minerals.
MI Paste & MI Paste Plus are one-of-a-kind products that release vital minerals and helps stimulate saliva flow. They are the only dental products with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), a special milk-derived protein that is a breakthrough in oral health care.
MI Paste & MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT (CPP-ACP):
- RECALDENT™ CPP-ACP is milk derived with lactose content less than 0.01%*
- Releases vital minerals into your mouth when and where they are needed
- Assists in stimulating saliva that maintains normal acid levels and healthy teeth
- Is a water-based, sugar-free cream that comes in five delicious flavors (melon, mint, strawberry, tutti-fruitti and vanilla)
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) helps keep your smile vibrant.
*Casein phosphopeptides are derived from milk casein. Do not use this material on patients with a proven or suspected milk protein allergy and/or with a sensitivity or allergy to benzoate preservatives.
MI Paste Plus is ideal for:
- Buffering acids produced by bacteria and plaque
- Comforting dry mouths caused by certain medications
- Minimizing tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Reducing high oral acid levels from excessive soft drink consumption
- Reducing high oral acid levels that are sometimes a consequence of pregnancy
- Minimizing tooth sensitivity after whitening procedures
- Regular conditioning during (and after) orthodontic visits
Use MI Paste Plus:
- For desensitizing
- For high-caries risk patients
- For erosion and gastric reflux
- During (and after) orthodontic visits
- To provide comfort to dry, irritated mouths
- To provide extra protection for teeth
- For medically compromised patients
- For patients with poor plaque control
- For patients with acidic oral environments