Are you longing for a movie-star smile? If so, we have exciting news for you! Dental veneers are a compelling option for improving the glow of your smile and making it appear flawless, like in the movies. To help you understand more about dental veneers, our dentist, Dr. Mina Levi with California Dental Innovations in San Francisco, California, has provided you with a list of information on dental veneers, so you can determine if this path is right for you.
Here is the list on what dental veneers can assist you with:
– Spacing Issues: Dental veneers are helpful for correcting issues with malocclusions or other spacing misalignments between teeth.
– Tooth Color: Dental veneers can be color-matched to the shade of your teeth, or a shade can be selected that will lighten the appearance of your teeth.
– Durability: Dental veneers are known for their durability. Dental veneers can last 10 years.
– Aesthetic Enhancements: Dental veneers drastically improve the aesthetics of your teeth.
– Customization: Dental veneers can be crafted and designed for your oral health needs.
– Stain-resistant: Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and will not discolor as normal teeth do.
– Restorative Properties: Dental veneers can help restore issues and conceal teeth that are stained, discolored or slightly damaged.
As you can see, there are many benefits to dental veneers that can give you that movie-star smile you dream of. If you have questions about your teeth or would like to find out if dental veneers are right for you, then call us today at 415-513-5066 to set up an appointment. We are always happy to help you in any way we can.